Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wholesale For Velentimes Suff

Official Cast of The Hunger Games (: P)

As you may have heard (or maybe as I recently today) yesterday revealed the identity of the actors who give life to Peeta and Gale and my bad luck and finish my worst day, I find this:

Peeta be starring JOSH HUTCHERSON (Ew!! I still think that looks like Ben Affleck and Ben is cute but this guy NOT know if confusing)


And by Gale Liam Hemsworth (I do not like much at least not for Gale)



Ok I know that there is hair dye. PEEERRO this is a joke, both the book and us the fans, give us for a ride and that's definitely a bad start. Jennifer's cute and I like

But the other two are .... Bah I do not like, period. What I know is that maybe and there is one less person in the cinema (I). But you are saying about this?
Photo by Caty
(x I heard it):
Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment