Tuesday, April 19, 2011

16 Mth Old With Yellow Poo

Post Express + One request: D

As this post has nothing to do with books, good if you have something in common that is the draw of a book. Well here goes, my best friend Milka, is participating in the competition for Delirium. I already I have the book, I ordered it via web. But instead she did not. And as in your country does not get the books and if they cost more expensive than buying them in another country.

Here is the order, that for some it may sound unfair, but for others it can be compassionate as Milk.

for Charitable Souls:
What do you do?
Give to me like the official website:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Delirium-la-novela/144323342289789
"Then? Give the I like this comment:

optendran What you?
for me and for you to benefit. I will give 5 + extras for the contest to the person who has voted.

Why I do this?
Because I have the possibility of buying books. But unfortunately there are people who for reasons X can not. And for her to do this, she asked me not to publish an entry or anything like that. This I am doing. And people who know how to help others, will be rewarded.

If you already have given me like what are you waiting? Leave your name and automatically have 5 +

The list of all the points will be suspended on 29 April.

0 comments:

Post a Comment