Saturday, April 23, 2011

Samaire Armstrong Pregnant

Lie Happy Book Day! + Other Cositas



Happy Book Day! Yes, I know, a little late, but the day is, in the morning I was busy, because it is the birthday of my grandmother Met 89 years! Well the point is that recently I am sitting at the computer. And to wish you a happy day of the book. Here is conducting a book fair which is three days long, today, tomorrow and after tomorrow.



"A people can have guns, pistols and bombs, but if you do not have books is completely disarmed"

And indeed it is true. What we used to read and write if you do not put it into practice? That's why in my little place hidden on my computer, I sincerely hope that the fairs have been organized in their city, and if that was not the case. At least I hope they read a lot, until filled.




And speaking of writing, I want to pump news!! A few months ago my father had gone to a publisher, for ask anything about publications of novels, especially about the publication of my novel.

And today I have been told to pass on Monday, you already have an answer! So as you read. Well to be frank, I'm excited about this, is definitely a great start, after many drafts, after many corrections and after many turns and supplications to have each member of my family, I may be a reality!

The publisher is not well known internationally, but in my country, yes it is. The publisher's name will remain anonymous, at least until everything is confirmed.

I leave the data:

Home
not definitive, it's just a

Fan Art
Title: Anger and Love
Author: Hillary Stone
Editorial:
*** Genre: Fantasy - Romance Juvenil
Synopsis: centuries ago, in the remotest suburb of Asia, which ruled Dragons, was a kingdom The Goyralox, as each realm, this was a mortal enemy, the Cardragos, a family of blood which was no less loved and appreciated by anyone in the region, instead of friends were with enemies in its path, both families tired of so many wars, decided to make a truce , which was that the day the princess and heir to the Goyralox turned eighteen years of age partially change the peace truce would be broken forever, and then know the true fury of each family. All they would keep in his memory the day demonstrating the revenge of the dragons and larger gifts to be obtained. Having the combined rage and love in their ancestry. But nothing is written, the destination can make a change could affect the truce completely, starting the day in a Goyralox engage with Cardragos.

wholeheartedly that I have asked and asked in my prayers that is what God wants. But if I do, as they say I will jump on one leg! Of course, we also invite you to participate in the drawing Josu be doing. It is international, to read the bases here clicks. Also change the Membership button. : D and tell me what you think. : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment