Monday, April 4, 2011

Clean Pellet Stove Dust In House

Anna and The French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins Covers Similar

Synopsis
Anna was waiting for his senior year in Atlanta where it has a great job, a loyal best friend, and the boy she likes is about to become something more. So it's not very excited about being sent to boarding school in Paris, until he meets Etienne St. Clair. Intelligent, beautiful, Étienne has everything ... including a serious girlfriend.

But in the City of lights, the wishes have a way of coming true. Would a year of romantic near misses ended his long-awaited French kiss?

Stephanie Perkins keeps the romantic tension and attraction sizzling high in a debut that guarantees that will make your toes tingle and hearts melt.

Find the eBook in English here




Les I have a desire in this book, and more with a review of Andre, that you can see here . If I take a little time to read it, I promise that I bring you my review, but for now I can not because: 1. I'm in exams. 2. My mom is in delicate health, and not given the climate much for me this turned on the computer "so you know the reason why the blog is abandoned. They were grateful for the comments and prizes !!!!! and as soon give me a break I got tired of entries XD! But give me a long while! (Although the only time it gives the watch)

not before I say goodbye to remind you that there is a current contest two lots equivalent to two winners. Kisses!


0 comments:

Post a Comment