Friday, April 1, 2011

How To Defeat A Faction In Mount Blade

1

been so I wanted to do this section only that X issues were not given the opportunity and now. Cha cha cha chan!!

The first covers like this post: Displacement Thalia Chalten and Learning To Swim of Sarah J. Henry.
When I saw the first cover came to my mind the second. The same theme, the girl floating in the water.


similar second pair of covers: Evenfall Liz Michalski and The Language of the Trees of Ruby Ilue niuno I have not personally read these books, nor to either of these authors, but as far as the editing and design staff of one of them must have been the data were limited to ideas, to observe:
the same image of the girl on the shore of the lake, the only thing that changes are some colors, but then is the same.


Simone Elkeles, a great author dear to me, I stay in the clouds with Return To Paradise, the cover seemed to me the most cool that you can see, but I dropped everything when I see this another cover of Reaching Through Time of Lurlene McDaniel who has the same players, what varies is the background, the letters, the contents and the author.

And the first Lookalikes Finally, the third pair of similar inexplicabes and mysterious: Rising Magic of Cloud and Jennifer Thorn Queen Richelle Mead. Apparently the same girl he likes the work of doing covers, and do not hesitate to pose the same way with less makeup, author and a different theme.


Al Parco there are certain people whom own imagination will not appear in any of their neurons in contrast to plagiarism covered all his brain. The good news is the opinion of others so why are you waiting for? Pronounce your opinion: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment