Saturday, March 26, 2011

Caius The Shadow Monarch Deck List

"Express Post"

An entry very quickly.

lately I'm busy, they can not imagine, I am madly looking for materials to make models of the atomic models (Dalton, Thompson, Rutherfold, Bohr, etc.) and have not had time or look out a book. And while I have to study each of these characteristics. Uff bad thing is that I'm bad at chemistry XD!.

also
Well to tell you that on Monday, I will leave a whole list in Literary Recommendations. So do not despair.

also invite you to go through the Calu Blog:


That apart from books, they can find, review, movies, and last but not least, graphic designs, so if you want an avatar qeu, wallpaper, cover, signatures, whatever, go through his blog, which was opened not long ago!.
let me now if I'll end my atomic model XD! It
care! ♥ ☺ ☻ ♦ ♣ •

PD. - Have you ever done these models?

0 comments:

Post a Comment